Okay, so if this phone had to be replaced, it would be my 3rd G4 and my 7th smartphone in 2 years (I had a bad experience with the HTC One Remix). It's also worth noting that after my first G4 went through the Boot Loop issue, I received this refurbished G4 as a replacement only a couple weeks ago.
So this morning I tried making a call and my front earpiece speaker was really crackly. It was impossible to hear the other person, so I had to use speakerphone, since the other speaker works fine. The phone hasn't touched water in its short life and I haven't dropped it; the only thing I can point to is that two days prior, the phone overheated and shut down to save itself. The phone was pretty hot for the rest of the day, but I had no problems. In fact, the next day, I called someone and the speaker worked beautifully.
So is this from the overheating or is this some kind of lifestyle problem? Because averaging a new phone every 4 months isn't something I'm proud of, but none of the problems with any of them have a correlation. And I'm sick of waiting for Verizon to send me a replacement, putting me without a working phone for days. Anybody know the problem?
So this morning I tried making a call and my front earpiece speaker was really crackly. It was impossible to hear the other person, so I had to use speakerphone, since the other speaker works fine. The phone hasn't touched water in its short life and I haven't dropped it; the only thing I can point to is that two days prior, the phone overheated and shut down to save itself. The phone was pretty hot for the rest of the day, but I had no problems. In fact, the next day, I called someone and the speaker worked beautifully.
So is this from the overheating or is this some kind of lifestyle problem? Because averaging a new phone every 4 months isn't something I'm proud of, but none of the problems with any of them have a correlation. And I'm sick of waiting for Verizon to send me a replacement, putting me without a working phone for days. Anybody know the problem?
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/28OACXp
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire