Ok, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I've only had it for maybe 2-3 months. Earlier today I was on Facebook watching a video and my screen goes completely black on me. I noticed that on the black screen there was a small white "x" on the bottom corner. It tends to change from the bottom right to the bottom left and so forth. After about 5 minutes, it fixed itself. So I put in my screen password and exited out of Facebook. It worked for maybe 30 seconds and then a little battery chart popped up. It was a picture of a battery with 3 different colors but before I could read it, it closed itself. I'm not sure what it was. When it closed, it went back to the black screen with the "x". A electronical women's voice then had said something. I apologize I can't remember what it said, it was hours ago. I then went to go visit my carrier (Cricket) and the boy said he didn't know much but is thinking it's a virus. So I go home and go to the Samsung cite for tech support. I explained my situation and they believe it's a hardware situation. And I can send in my phone to get it fixed. Now, I'm WAY concerned about it because they had told me I will lose my photos and video. I have photos/videos of prom, my trip to Boston, and first time Disney/Universal trip. Soooo what I might end up doing is look for any tech around here that can help me repair my phone and HOPEFULLY save my stuff. I then was able to hold down the home, power, and volume down button and it came up as a bluegreenish screen saying something about OS blahblahblah. To click the Volume Up Button to Continue and to click the Volume Down Button to restart/reset the phone. I clicked volume down button and it just led me to the same black screen with the white "x".
Can someone PLEASE help me and know a way I can save all my videos and photos?
Can someone PLEASE help me and know a way I can save all my videos and photos?
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/28OuWjT
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire