mardi 27 septembre 2016

How can I increase space in device storage on Galaxy J5 for software update without losing apps?

My Galaxy J5 is trying to do a software update 6.0.1 but needs an additional 509MB of available space in my device storage to download and install the update. The available space in my device memory is 1.38GB. I have moved all applications to the SD card, that I was able to move. I have no photo's, documents or music saved to the device memory. The only things that are on the device memory (as far as I can tell) are applications that do not give the option to move to the SD card = 3.22GB and "miscellaneous files" = 53.67 MB (but I do not know what these are, so reluctant to delete them).

If I delete applications that are on the device storage, in order to free up space for the software update, will I then be able to re install them after the update? Or will there then be no room?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2d7DHox
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire