lundi 26 septembre 2016

Is there any way to get the old default app behavior back?

To any Android users who have a clue what I'm talking about: I absolutely can't stand that Android changed a while ago so that you no longer have an option to choose an app just once to open a certain file. It forces you to pick a default immediately now. Sometimes, I like using different apps for different reasons and sometimes the now default app can open certain files but not others of the same type even though another app will. Now, I have to go find the app in the app list in the settings and clear its defaults and then go back to where I was and try to open the file again and then select the different app I want to use. And if that one doesn't work either to open it, I have to do it all again!!! It's the absolute worst thing to happen to Android in years. Does anybody know if there is any way to get this to function the way it used to?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2deKU8D
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire