mardi 30 mai 2017

3000+ images disappeared off of my Galaxy S8

Just recently upgraded to an S8 and successfully transferred over all of the images that were on my old phone, no problem. However, today I got a notification that said something along the lines of asking me to 'auto remove old images after a week.' It was a very confusing request and was not something I wanted so I clicked 'Disagree' and now every image taken on my old phone has been removed with no other warning.

Has anyone seen this before and does anyone have an idea as to how I can find these images? I have my images saved to Google Photos but apparently Google only saved everything up until March 2016.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rknt4g
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire