mardi 30 mai 2017

Google TTS voice data screen won't go away

Hi everyone, I am at a loss and really need your help and advice!!!

After each phone call or when I receive a text/sms message, the Google TTS voice data screen appears listing the many supported languages to choose from. I have tried everything (I can thnink of):

- disabled Caller Name Announcer (although Google keeps announcing),
- TTS languages which I am using are installed (1st: English UK and 2nd: Dutch),
- I have switched phone on and off a 1000 times,
- done a system restore.
- cleared cache
- Googled to find few similar posts/problems like mine (only one in this forum).

Following are phone details:

Nexus 6P running Nougat 7.1.2

I do hope anyone can help. Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2sl4Iet
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire