mardi 30 mai 2017

Note 4 does not charge and can't disable ultra power saving mode

My battery was below 5%. I connected my fast charging cable to my phone but did not get a charge. The cable is working and was connect properly. I then switched my phone to ultra power saving mode and ended up dyeing while on ultra power saving mode few minutes later. When I went to charge the phone using the same cable, it did connect and showed it was charging but immediately disconnects after 5 seconds. So while the phone is off I can only charge it but it connects and disconnects every 5 seconds. When I turned the phone back on I have a coloured screen but after unlocking my phone with a pin a message comes up saying "disabling ultra power saving mode" and goes to grey and a message saying "unfortunately launcher has stopped working".
I did a soft reset and put the phone in safe mode with no success. I received the same issue.
This issue happened 2 days after coming back home to Canada from traveling Asia. I have pictures and videos I would like to transfer out before doing a factory reset.

Thank you for any advice.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2qywlzU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire