mardi 30 mai 2017

Unwanted Words Inserted Into Google Search

Whenever I type a word or a part of a word into the google search box, suggestions start popping up below the search box, which is normal but if I click on a suggestion or 2 and then maybe I type in the rest of my search, the very first thing I typed is inserted into my search query.

Here's an example:
I want to search for "android nougat on galaxy s8"

So I type "andro" and the word "android" is suggested. So I click on this suggestion.

Then more suggestions pop up which is fine so I click on "android nougat"

From here the suggestions don't show anything I need so I have to type to finish my search.

So I type "on" and as soon as I type the "o", the word "andro" is inserted in front of the "o"

So my search looks like:
"android nougat androo"

So I have to delete "androo" and type "on galaxy s8"

Can anybody help me because it's so annoying.

I am using stock galaxy s8 with predictive text on and auto replace off.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rRRsBh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire