mardi 30 mai 2017

Samsung S6 black screen with pulsing blue light

I've already searched the internet and tried a bunch of button combinations.

Summary of how I got here:
Phone was dipped in water, it was only in there for like half a second and it was in a bag that absorbed most of the water. The phone worked fine after that for at least a hour. Then the next time I looked at my phone it was in download mode. I might've accidentally done it in my pocket I have no other idea how it would've happened. So then I looked up how to get out of it and somewhere it said to press and hold all the buttons. So that's what I did and now my screen is black and the LED is pulsing from a lighter to darker blue.

Any help would be appreciated!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2sjANTO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire