mardi 30 mai 2017

Why didn't the latest, (5/29/17), update fix everything from the previous update?

Every year, I swear, they put out an update that screws my phone up. I don't know if it's intenanal to get me to get the newest, but it's annoying. My phone worked fine before last month's update. Now, I can't call using hand motion to my ear from the resent call list. I have to go through other steps before doing so. My Google is all messed up and has been not responding to voice. Texted drags on. The whole phone seems slower. I thought this new update would fix all these bugs, didn't do anything. About to give the iPhone a chance after dealing with this from the S3. Happens every year until I get the new version. SMH


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2qy9kNK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire