jeudi 29 juin 2017

S6 edge won't quite load after water damage

Hi all. Sorry if this has been posted before but I can't find an answer to this one. My s6 edge was dropped briefly down the toilet. Since then it won't boot up. I am able to get to recovery mode and have tried wiping the cache, partition etc etc. I've tried reinstalling the firmware using Odin and a PC but to no avail. I can also get to the screen where it says optimising apps/ android is starting but again it just stays on that screen. I can't always get to that screen but every now and again it will load it. Any suggestions would be greatly received. I don't fancy spending £200 to send to repair only to be told it's not fixable.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2t5Cypl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire