mardi 31 octobre 2017

Can't find "Samsung Themes" app on new phone

I got a replacement phone today, a Samsung Galaxy S8+, after cracking the screen on my previous one. I can't find the "Samsung Themes" app anywhere, nor is it available for download from the Play Store. I know it's on my phone because I can find it in Settings under the Apps menu, but there's no option to launch it or move it to my Home screen.

On the phone I broke, it was in the Apps, in the Samsung folder, but it's not there, nor is it in any of the other defaults folders or the list of apps. I use this app to change my themes a LOT, and I really want to be able to find it, but i'm stumped!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zVxlCJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire