mardi 31 octobre 2017

Pixel 1 Return Policy Question

I've been having issues w/ my Pixel randomly shutting off for about two months now (since Oreo update came out). It has gotten progressively worse over time. When I posted on the Google forum, it was suggested that the issue is with the OS, and I should contact Google support to possibly get a repair or exchange. That would be great, but I'm fearful that they won't take the phone back, as the back plastic is shattered. I never dropped the phone. It shattered while in my pocket, either hit the seat belt or door. Regardless, it is shattered and the fingerprint scanner has not worked since. Should I try to get a replacement with it as is (shattered/non-functioning fingerprint scanner), or should I repair the back plastic/fingerprint scanner prior to seeking a repair/replacement? If anybody has experience w/ the requirements for returns like this, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yiqXJh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire