mardi 31 octobre 2017

Rear Camera glass broke. Should I replace the camera as well?

I own a Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro. The Indian version. I kept my keys with my Mobile phone and the rear Camera glass broke. It came out as pieces and now the lens looks blurred without the Glass. I took it to a Samsung Service centre and the Service person told me to Replace the entire back panel along with the camera as the pictures come out blurred. I would like to know if I should replace both the camera and the back panel because it costs half the price of the mobile phone together. Or does the camera picture looks blurred because there's no glass for the view of the camera to have a proper focus on? Thank you so much in Advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2h2dZI9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire