mardi 31 octobre 2017

How can I fix an sd card bug on SGS4?

Samsung Galaxy S4
5.0.1 Lollipop

My phone has had strange external storage problems. I got this phone a day ago as a mess around device, first thing I did was factory reset so I know everythings default and working. But since using this phone, the sd appears to randomly connect and eject itself, once a day. But today while I was doing some app moving, it stopped responding, and began to pulse very rapidly. Before the notification "unexpected sd card removal" can go away, another shows saying "scanning sd for problems" and keeps repeating.

I tried turning it off and back on, tried clearing cache in the boot menu, tried taking it apart, cleaning it, and reattaching the circuit piece, all to no avail. I cant format it cause it wont stay connected long enough to let me.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2iiWq3l
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire