mardi 31 octobre 2017

Problems running apps: Samsung Galaxy Express 3

I have a low end Samsung Galaxy Express 3 (AT&T) it has
1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8 gigs of internal and a 32 gig SD card.

Currently I am using 7.2 gig of the 8 gig of internal storage.
I have moved everything that can be moved to the SD card.

Currently I cannot launch the Gallery app without again removing more apps.

Here is the question:
I am looking at a LG - X Venture 4G LTE with 32GB internal and 2 gig of RAM

Am I correct in assuming the 32 gig in the Venture will allow me 3 times the capacity for running apps than the 8 gig in the Express 3?
Is 2 gig up RAM adequate?

Phone shopping is bending my brain! Any help appreciated.
WV-Mike


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zVwXEh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire