mardi 31 octobre 2017

Phone is carbon copying me on text messages

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. On some text messages, it recently started showing them as a group message and includes my phone number.

A couple examples:

1. Today I received a text message from someone for the first time. It shows as a group message and has my phone number listed

2. I text back and forth with my daughter regularly. It's actually created more than one 'thread'. One shows her name and "Me", the other shows her name and my phone number. Today it put her responses in one thread and mine in the other.

Not sure what else I can include but any suggestions on how to fix would be greatly appreciated


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zXJzum
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire