mardi 31 octobre 2017

Why does "imonitor" show up in app usage, when I don't have the app installed?

I have been Googling this weirdness I discovered in my Android when trying to work out why fake virus warnings keep popping up daily when using Chrome.

Ended up checking out my App usage, and discovered something called imonitor taking up 21 MB of memory. Checked out my app list, and nothing called imonitor is there. Googling led me to the apparent imonitor app homepage, where there were uninstallation instructions: "Open APP Manager on the mobile Phone, find and uninstall the APP named "ainfo", it will be uninstalled completely." In my App list there is nothing called "ainfo", even with system processes shown.

Apparently imonitor is a phone spying app. I have never installed anything like that, cannot find where the actual app is and therefore cannot seem to get rid of it. Anybody have any advice?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2hr4HSV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire