mardi 31 octobre 2017

ATT Note Edge Booting Issue

Hello All,

I need some help to bring back my phone to life. I have a Samsung Note edge (ATT), and i have had it for ~ 3 years. About a month ago the phone shut down and never turns on and get stuck on Samsung logo. After going through several phone calls to Samsung and visiting Best buy for Samsung support, i have not made any progress. I have gone through lot of online posts and videos but still I am not sure how to revive my phone WITHOUT LOSING photos and other information. Presently the phone is set in downloading mode and its SM-915A. I read about Odin flashing but I did not find a clear process. Which version of ODIN should I download, I am located in USA. i cannot start the phone, so whatever i needs to do I have to do externally may be through a PC. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks Rag


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2iiX155
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire