mardi 31 octobre 2017

Outlook Contacts & iTunes syncing

I just upgraded from an HTC One M8 to a Samsung Note 8. Although HTC Sync Manager was mostly a pos it did at least give me the functionality I needed in a single application.

Having researched the existence of a universal syncing app for the Note 8, I came up empty!

For 'syncing' Contacts I am currently exporting from Outlook to a .csv file then importing to Gmail contacts. This is clunky and not what I would actually term 'syncing'
For syncing Music I am using the pro version (paid) iSyncr. (A great app but only for iTunes media)

I can't believe that there isn't a single app that will do what I need and I suspect I'm just not well informed. Can anybody point me to an app that will achieve my requirement? Thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zmSXeK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire