mardi 31 octobre 2017

Text Messages Do Not Show up in Messages, Only in Contact List (Android 7)

Hello,
I have a Moto G5 Plus running on AT&T. I recently discovered something that I can't figure relating to messaging. Our power company has a text line for communicating outages during storms. It worked well on my old iPhone 4s, however, I can't get the messages to show up in the Messages App on my Android device. I can text the utility and they respond to me, but the messages don't go into the Messages app. I can only access their messages if I go to the number stored in my Contact List.

Any thoughts? I've deleted the contact and added it. Restarted my phone. Checked the date. etc. Nothing seems to help.

Thank you for your help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2iOc0YE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire