mardi 31 octobre 2017

Two chromecasts on 2 different networks. How much does it complicate things?

While at home when I want to cast to TV, the app asks which of 2 Chromecasts I want to cast to. Select. Click. Easy.

I've read threads from people asking whether you have to go through a setup process when you take your Chromecast to another network. (You do, every time you go there and back to your home network.)

I'd like to put a NEW Chromecast in my mother's house on another network. I will have to set it up and tell the app about the new Chromecast and the new network.

When I go back home to my original two Chromecasts will have face any re-setup issues?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ykTtKa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire