mardi 31 octobre 2017

How to stop seeing coworkers calendars on my phone?

I couldn't figure out the right words to google this, so here goes.

I recently started a new job. We all have office 365 emails. In order to book meetings with each other we share viewing access to each others calendars. This works fine online. But I also have a samsung android phone where i am only interested in seeing my own meetings and private engagements so i show up and have an overview of my day.

Problem: ALL calendars that i have received access to are shown in the calendar app (the one that came with android) as my calendar, under my work email. Not seperate ones. In this case in pink, so my calendar looks like i am booked solid with things i dont need to attend. When viewing the calendar on desktop or online they are separated.

What have i accidentally turned on?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2hr4wqR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire