mercredi 29 novembre 2017

how to block sms when menu doesn't show in messages

When I receive some text messages in the standard Android Messaging app on Samsung s8 (no root) a name will appear instead of the mobile number that it comes from.
These messages are spam and I have my phone number on the do not call register.
The message will come through and only have the "delete" option at the top right, there is no menu option there to block the sms.
These messages also don't have the ability to reply, whether they have how to unsubscribe or not, which is really weird.
I've checked viruses, malware and my phone is fine with everything else working fine, just can't work out how to stop these from coming through.
It doesn't have a phone number for me to add to the block contacts option, and the name that is provided instead of the mobile number is not in my contact list, so I cannot block them via that way.
I have tried everything, anyone have any issues? Any help would be appreciated so much!
I would provide a screenshot, but can't see where to.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2i21AB3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire