mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Mobile Data not working on Galaxy S7

Ok, so I got a new phone 4 days ago. A T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7, the phone has been great so far!. But, this morning I found out that my mobile data wasn't working.

I tried to restart the phone a couple of times, but it didn't work (I noticed that the notification bar showed 4g LTE for a few seconds after going back to the 'x'). Pulling out the SIM didn't work either. WiFi calling was working though.

Finally, I ended doing a factory reset and it seemed to fix the problem.

Is this a known issue on this phones? I want to believe this was caused by a corrupted app or something, and not a hardware issue, but I don't know.

Additional info on the apps installed:

- Google Launcher and Keyboard
- Regular google apps (keep, maps, Gmail, etc.)
- Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook
- Spotify
- Zooper Widget

Those are the apps I can remember, it was pretty default after that.

Also, would like to know how to verify my device's warranty, just if I'll need to take it in.

Thanks in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ijuKza
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire