mercredi 29 novembre 2017

My pc does not recognize my phone (download mode)

Hey!, how are you?

Can you please help me with this?

Yesterday i tried to install a new ROM on my LG Android phone (My LG phone is not working properly, it has a reboot loop). I tried to do a factory reset without success -> the dead Android logo appeared :/

I put my phone in Download Mode and connected to the pc but Windows does not recognize my phone.. it says: "USB device not recognized.. the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it"

I do not know what to do now.. when i try to flash a ROM with the LG Flash Tool it fails because LG program does not recognize my device..

PS: LG Support Tool recognizes my phone (it shows the model) but i cannot flash a ROM:(

Thanks!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2AiktdH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire