mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Problem with SmartThings and Nvidia Shield with Google Assistant Integration

I recently got the SmartThings hub connected to my Nvidia Shield (2017). Setup was fine. However, when I went to add the SmartThings hub as a device for Google Assistant in the Home app it listed four new devices.

In the "Devices" tab in "Home Control" I now have new four devices. The device names are, "Good Morning!", "Good Night!", "Goodbye!" and "I'm Back!".

I expected one device to show up - the hub - and instead it appears four different routines/commands showed up instead.

Weirdly, I can assign each of these expressions to a room. Has anyone run into a similar issue. I haven't had any trouble in the past adding my Nest thermostat, Hue bulbs, or anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zAgHss
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire