mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Software failure- now phone won't turn on at all

In March/April my M9's software was failing and I got an M10 instead. I had brought it to Sprint and they told me the software was corrupted, making my text messages come in literally days later, operating system not working right, couldn't make any phone calls without having something popping up on the screen and ending it, couldn't receive calls, etc...
Instead of resetting and losing everything, I got a new phone. I had the "what if" thought of "if I reset my phone and it doesn't fix it, I lost everything (without having a spare phone to transfer everything to, and still have a broken phone."
I transferred everything to my M10 over a few days. Recently, I went through my drawer of old phones and I was turning them all on to see what I have on there. I have a picture that didn't transfer over from a text message that I want to get, and now the phone won't turn on at all.

I charge it and the battery does charge up (because it feels hot like it used to do when I used the phone.) I try VOL+ and power, power, VOL-, VOL- and power, and nothing. What can I do? I want to at least get the phone to power on. Could I take it to Sprint and see what they can do?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2im1Miq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire