samedi 30 décembre 2017

hands free mode on wired or bluetooth headsets

I am new to android coming from windows phone forced to jump ship been on android for like 4 weeks now and there was one feature i thought would be common for the os not a app i cycle a lot i dont drive and i hate taking out phone to answere a text in windows when turned on for only bluetooth and for wired headset it just say hey new text from jane doe do you want to read i say yes and than ask me if i want to reply after it reads it to me i say yes or no i say yes it ask me what i want to text i say it it repeats it to me if correct i say send it and if listening to music when this happens just starts playing again after done ok google work a bit i want eyes free hands free always on when on wired and blue tooth i tried apps and not been happy please help
i am a noob to android if more info is needed of my device and os verson please let me know


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2Cg76fV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire