samedi 30 décembre 2017

How To Remove Safe-Mode from Galaxy Core Prime? Volume buttons don't work.

I have tried multiple times to remove safe-mode from my phone and almost about every method for doing so. I accidentally dropped my phone in the ocean water during vacation over the summer, and barely was able to get away with a good, still-functioning phone. The only downside about that though is that my volume buttons were not that lucky. I am still able to click them without them being stuck or anything. But they no longer control my phone's volume so I'm really at a loss when it comes to even trying to attempt a factory reset, or removing safe mode. Any help with either of my problems?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2CdNJE6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire