samedi 30 décembre 2017

Internal memory picturesare not accessible in PC through USB MTP

>> I am using Lenovo K5 note, the device is not having option of using it as mass storage, however it can be connected through MTP.
>> In the internal memory, file manage, the device is having around ~1700 pictures, which are accessible in the device and also in google photo.
>> When I connect the device trough MTP to my PC, I can see the internal memory folders but the pictures are not available (even import media or pictures return saying no pictures or video available)

I went through the similar questions in the forum, only one of the suggestion I found was present in my mobile is presence of .nomedia file in the file manager folder.
After deleting it and restarting the phone, it was appearing again.
I disabled all the google related apps, clean master, yahoo, facebook and watsapp, only then the .nomedia file was not appearing again.

I thought I got the solution but the situation is same.
Request help from you all!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2q3JvJF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire