mardi 30 janvier 2018

Charging issues with Samsung Note 4

I currently own a Samsung Note 4, Android version 6.0.1, and it has been recently (today) been having issues when it comes to charging. The phone itself charges fine when it's either shut off entirely or when the screen is simply off, but when the screen is on, charging stagnates and the battery slowly goes down. I am not even using any power hungry apps; I tested said issue by simply staring at my home screen, doing nothing else, all apps closed, and the battery still slowly goes down, while it is charging. I first thought it could be the battery, however, the charging was fine less than 24 hours ago. Can a battery's performance reduce itself that quickly? The cable and actual electrical ports seem fine, and possible solutions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rTlx4E
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire