mardi 30 janvier 2018

Gallery app won't delete files created within last two days?

I have a Galaxy S7 with Android 7.0. Not rooted.

Today I encountered a problem where I am unable to delete photos (local or on MisroSD) using my native gallery app. However this only applies to photos taken since Jan 28. Anything created before that I can delete. Anything newer and it doesn't go away. The "My Files" app IS able to delete these newer files. It's just the gallery app that can't.

If I duplicate a photo I took a year ago, I can delete the original from the gallery but not the new copy. Also of note, in the last few days when switching directly to the gallery app from the camera after taking a photo, the gallery app crashes. Please help! Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2DOKvYp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire