lundi 30 juillet 2018

Google sign in error after factory reset

I was preparing to sell my Samsung Galaxy S 7 edge. I did a factory reset, when completed I can get through the screens until I get to the Google sign in. I use my Google account that was used with this phone. After entering in my email address, I can see my profile picture in the corner and it prompts me to enter my password. After entering my password an error message comes up that it is unable to process request due to an unknown error and to try again in 24 hours.
I need to bypass this to get to the home screen where I can access the notification pane to sell the phone.
How can I do this, if I cannot get past the Google sign in?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Kc3DOv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire