lundi 30 juillet 2018

Locate lost android phone with no battery

I lost my android phone a couple of days ago and was slow enough not to take any action except for calling it before the battery went out. I did not have any particular "lost device" app installed and the location setting was turned off during that day so the timeline in google maps is of no help.

Now, I wonder if there is any way by which I can find its location. I can see that in the google account, it was last synced yesterday. Could this be of any help for finding it? In other words; was its position synced? Could I send some GPS flare and get its position if the phone is turned off but has a tiny bit of battery still left? Can I see the position of where it was when I called it?

Thanks for your help. I think it's still somewhere in the bushes :)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2ApW9HZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire