mardi 29 janvier 2019

Google pixel 2 hacked - help!

Three things have happened:

1. A text I sent my wife was received on her phone with added text in the middle of the sentence about money.

2. When a couple people called me (different time periods), my phone said the call would be recorded, the friends told me. I never signed up for any service that would do that.

3. Just today, someone left a voicemail using my wife's first and last name about a matter of the law that she had texted me a photo of a legal document last night. They said the appointment date had been changed. When we called back the number that left the voicemail it was disconnected. We called the people who made the appointment and they said it wasn't they.

What has happened to my phone? I did a factory reset; will that fix it??


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Wsv7Xr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire