mardi 29 janvier 2019

Google Pixel Phone App problem. Crashes when making/receiving a call

Hi all,

I have Google Pixel 1- Sailfish-128 GB. I am having problems with using the Phone app functionality. When I am receiving any call and I answer it, the phone app crashes and the phone is not usable. Entire system UI crashes and the only option I have is pressing the power and volume down button to force shut it down. Same thing happens when I place any outgoing call through phone app or making/receiving call on any 3rd party apps like Whatsapp, Instagram etc.. I have tried factory reset from settings, Resetting from recovery.. but nothing helps.
Phone works somewhat fine as long as there is not outgoing/incoming calls.

I have not found any solutions for this so far.
P.S: My phone is not under warranty.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2sV67uA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire