I have a serious wifi issue .
Please read ...
1- I got a second hand lg v30 so no warranty.
My phone is unlocked but it is a T-Mobile .
2- the problem in details that my phone keep disconnecting when I download or stream video ..
3- when it happened all the connections drops and reconnect . Including wifi, Bluetooth , cell signal and NFC . I can see them in the states par disappearing . For example when this issue happens my download fail , my Bluetooth headphones disconnect and the phone start searching for the signal .
4- I fully restored my phone to factory settings. I even downgraded to the first ever frameware then updated again .
5- I did change alot of things in the settings nothing seem to work.
5- my wifi router is 100% is fine . This problem happened in all wifi routers even in the airport.
Just tell me if it is a hardware issue.
Please read ...
1- I got a second hand lg v30 so no warranty.
My phone is unlocked but it is a T-Mobile .
2- the problem in details that my phone keep disconnecting when I download or stream video ..
3- when it happened all the connections drops and reconnect . Including wifi, Bluetooth , cell signal and NFC . I can see them in the states par disappearing . For example when this issue happens my download fail , my Bluetooth headphones disconnect and the phone start searching for the signal .
4- I fully restored my phone to factory settings. I even downgraded to the first ever frameware then updated again .
5- I did change alot of things in the settings nothing seem to work.
5- my wifi router is 100% is fine . This problem happened in all wifi routers even in the airport.
Just tell me if it is a hardware issue.
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2CMeCh5
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire