mardi 29 janvier 2019

MotoG4 died today. Advise for Consumer Cellular

My Android G4 died today. I am on Consumer Cellular and happy with both. I want to replace with a moto phone. Looking at Moto g5 plus or moto g6 from Motorola's site a compatibility chart and this:
>Solid check mark - Device has been tested and carrier-certified to work on this network.
>Hallow check mark -Device is compatible with service provider's network but some service provider specific features may not be available.
> — Device will not work on this network.

Moto g5 plus Solid check mark
Moto g6 Hallow check mark but saw some comments here that it works

http://bit.ly/2h42NYX.

I really wanted to just order it from CC but don't like the options. Prices are similar 64GB.

We bought original Moto G 1st gen and first smart phone. It was hell to set up and some of you saved me. :) I need this one to go smoothly and be ready to travel on 2/14

What would you buy? Will the moto g5 plus be easier to set up? I use my phone alot but not for high techie stuff....

Thank you for your thoughts.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2SdPDvx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire