mardi 29 janvier 2019

My flashlight won't turn on and my battery dies quickly.

I have a Huwawei Y635-L21 and the flashlight won't work when I scroll down the top notification tab thing. I went to the icon on the phone, it shows it's on but it's not, I turn it off and close it then open it again and it's still 'Open'. I tried opening the camera, but It can't open because 'a third party might be open (like a flashlight)', when in reality nothing is open. I don't know what to do, now I can't use my camera and my flashlight won't work.
And when I charge my phone, sometimes it will show it's charging, but the percentage won't rise or would go down then eventually shut down. Then when it is efficiently charged and off the plug, it drains out pretty quick.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Rm8z72
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire