mercredi 2 janvier 2019

Samsung Galaxy S9+ screen protector problems

Samsung Galaxy S9+ screen problems. Hi. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9+. As it is a very expensive phone I bought a 5D temered glass screen protector, however it seems that the protector must be applied using Nano Water and a UV light. As I never heard of this process before my biggest concern is the Nano Water as I did not recieve any of these in the package....only the protector. I fortunately do have a UV light but without the Nano water it is useless. Any help on how I can apply the protector without causing damage to my phone or void its warranty, or what I can use as a substitute for the Nano Water that will keep the screen functining smooth. Please help and thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Rr0NN5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire