samedi 30 mars 2019

Need help with remote erase

I had my phone taken by police for evidence. I immediately did the Google remote erase with the find my device. The phone was off when I did this and showed last known location. And I checked a few times a week and it continued to show the same thing. After a while maybe a month, I got a phone call from a cop wanting the password. I checked the my device on Google and the phone no longer appeared on there. According to what I have read that is an indication that the erase command has been executed. However the phone apparently still has a screen lock on it. So I'm now wondering if the command didn't work. Or does it still have a screen lock after the remote erase ? Anyone who can help I will be very grateful !


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2WyL3Xq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire