dimanche 31 mars 2019

S2 won't restore

Hi all,
I have searched the forum can't seem to find anything. A few weeks back my s2 gear started draining the battery really fast and I wasn't getting notifications. I tried a factory reset and that just said it was preforming the reset but just booted back up as normal. So after some reading and reading I found that you can reflash via boot mode options so I tried this and i got the timed out 110 code. I have tried everything that has been suggested, R/L is off firewall and virus is off, i even tried a different laptop. 1 was running win and 10 and the other win 7. No joys at all. My s2 switches on no problems but wont connect to bluetooth, There is some form of connection because when trying to connect via gear app it says unable to connect reset watch, "cancel or ok". I click ok and the watch preforms light reset, on rebooting still no connection to bluetooth. The battery drains VERY fast, im talking from 100% to 85% in the time it takes me to walk up one set of stairs in my house. It connect to my WIFI at home ok , and another thing i have noticed is the date and time have gone back to 1st jan 2015. I cant get my head round it, i even tried to connect my phone to the gear WIFI in download wifi mode that gave me time out 111 code. i have never done anything with my firmware in the past, Is it time for the bin?oh its a R720 . thank you all in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2WzhqVO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire