samedi 30 mars 2019

pixel 3 in the pocket generates the fingerprint sensor message "too many attempts try again later"

I keep my pixel 3 in my pocket, and until a couple of days ago the fingerprint sensor worked perfectly: I would take the phone out of my pocket and at the same time touch the fingerprint sensor, and the phone unlocked immediately.

Since a couple of days when I take the phone out of my pocket I get the message: "Too many attempts, try again later." I have never seen that when when I keep the phone on the table, so I assume this means that when the phone moves in my pocket and the the fingerprint sensor touches the lining it thinks someone is attempting to enter a fingerprint, which obviously fails? Has anyone observed that?

Thanks!
Andrea


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2JPCxln
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire