dimanche 31 mars 2019

I have an Samsung Galaxy 5 phone.

About a week ago I was unable to view my photos on my phone. I get the following message box: Update required Visit the Play Store to download the latest version of Google+. When I click on update button to do this I get the following screen message: Google+ Google LLC Social and an exclamation mark in a triangle with this message: This app isn't compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info.

First of all, I have never installed and do not use any apps on my phone. This issue started when I signed into my gmail account on my phone and used my email a few times that day - and only that day.

I use my phone for calls and texts and sometimes to search the web or view news stories.

I have copied all of my photos off my phone onto my laptop but cannot delete my photos from my phone.

All other functions of my phone work fine.

HELP!

debb


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2I4C5wT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire