dimanche 31 mars 2019

MUltiple sd cards not working in zte z835

My daughter is using an old zte android phone. Her dad tried a 64gb sd card and at first it wasn't reading it and then tried a 32gb. I attempted to format it and it claimed to be slow but usable. So when it gave me the option to immediately move the files and data to the sd card it claims the card is corrupted. It will still show the card and show it has 31gb if available space but claims there 757mb of space taken up. It's a loop of formatting, successfully formatting and then corruption. Idk if it's the phone at this point of if I'm fact her dad having used it in his psp being the issue but trying to utilize 8gb is driving my daughter insane therefore driving me insane. Help!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2uADlQr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire