dimanche 31 mars 2019

Why i hear sound click at the end of the audio trakcks weLogitech bluetooth adaptorLogin

Hi guys
I'm mojito singer
I bought logitech bluetooth audio adaptor
But there is a problem
When Im playing any track I hear sound click at the end of each track when it's stop
I check my tracks and the wires and mixer and anything
I change the media player
I change tablet
Also update anything
But the sound of the click still the same at the end of each song
Also the same problem with my friend he is guitarist player
The big problem it's on the stag when you hear the sound from the speaker
It's Horrible
We hope to help us and find the soulation


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2ODbBns
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire