dimanche 31 mars 2019

Water damaged SAMSUNG GLAXAY S3 Stuck in ODIN MODE

So my freind gave me a phone that was dropped in water and he left it in his closet. He gave me the phone. The screen and battery work fine, but theres something wrong. If I turn on the phone, this is what I get:

Could not od normal boot.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warranty Bit: 0
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 3

*Android Logo*
Downloading...
Do not turn off target!!

I tried following tutorial on how to "flash"/boot the phone from an sd card but it still won't work. This error comes:

E: footer is wrong
E: signature verification failed

Please help me.

Evey time I turn it on, the above shown happens.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2HPNvFO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire