samedi 30 mars 2019

Unable to establish wireless data connection

On my 2nd S10 plus phone. After 15 days sprint finally shipped me a new phone. I of course have that lovely unable to establish wireless data connection msg error. This occurred 7 days after activation on 1st phone. I activated 2nd S10 plus phone 6 days ago & low behold 5 days after activation of 2nd phone same msg. My husband has the blk S10 plus & my daughter has the white S10...neither of them have had any of these issues. I understand its hitting random ppl, but 1st & replacement of MY S10 plus phones have been hit w/ this crappy lack of service. I know it sounds silly, but I'm starting to think maybe it's the blue S10 plus phones having this issue. I'm still waiting on that alleged system update to fix this issue. So frustrating!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2HPT72K
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire