dimanche 29 mai 2016

Software update disaster, now Bridge won't work. Please help!

While I was at work, my phone decided to update of its own accord and - I think - consequently drained its battery so that the update was interrupted as the phone rebooted. When I re-charged it and tried to turn it on, it became stuck on the LG screen. Taking the battery out and powering on meant that it would come up with a message saying it was optimising apps (as usual after an update) but once again stuck on the screen after this.

I factory reset the phone and lost all of my settings. I've now found that the phone will not connect to LG Bridge, despite using it without problems before. It says I must download PC Suite, which I understand to be the software designed for slightly older phones. Bridge was intended for my G4, and I want to use it - especially because it has a back up feature I might be able to use to claw back some of my lost data. Does anyone know how I can return to using Bridge?

Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1NWtifa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire